WHAT WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. This information is used to provide order information including confirmation, invoices, and shipping information, as well as any other correspondence about your order. Information is also used to deliver marketing materials about sales, new arrivals, and other exclusive content when the user indicates that he or she would like to receive this material.
We also collect device information including your web browser, IP address, and other cookies installed on your device. As you interact with the Site, we collect information on which pages you visited, search terms used, and other information about your browsing experience on the Site. The device information, particularly the IP address, allows us to screen for potential risk and fraud. Other device information allows us to optimize our Site and marketing by analyzing the data on user activity and success of marketing campaigns. Device information is collected through technologies such as cookies, log files, and pixels/tags/web beacons.
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow webs applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The personally identifiable information that you provide to us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient and to provide you with a more relevant and timely brand and shopping experience. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at email@example.com.
For example, we use Google Analytics to generate analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also provide your information to third parties to help operate our business which includes marketing goods and services to you. To learn more about targeted advertisements, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
To opt out of targeted advertising you can visit the following sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You can also opt out of some of these targeted services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
We will maintain your information for our records unless you ask us to delete it.
We do not want to and do not knowingly collect any data from people under age 13. If we learn that we collected any such data, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information and to not use it for any purpose. If you become aware of any personal information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at the addresses listed below.
We may update this policy from time to time. The new policy will be posted here. Changes were last made on April 23, 2021.