Hi-Line Chelsea Boot in Canoe Ceramic
The Hi-Line™ Chelsea is a classic silhouette with a modern sense of adventure. The upper features a minimal, durable design crafted with waterproof leather or suede plus a footbed you can count on for consistent comfort. It's grounded by a lightweight sole that will see you through it all, season after season.
- Upper gore panels on lateral and medial sides. Double pull tabs for ease of entry. Combination of synthetic and textile lining.
- Footbed: Die-cut EVA with textile topcover.
- Midsole: Lightweight molded EVA. Rubber welt detail.
- Outsole: 55/45 rubber EVA compound.
- Heel Height: 1", Platform Height: 1", Shaft Height: 5 1/2", Shaft Circumference: 8 3/4"